Thank you for contacting 4ipnet's support team. Please complete the form below and describe the issues encountered with as much detail as possible, so that we may provide you with better and more timely assistance.
Contact Your Support Agent
4ipnet stands by the quality of its products - however, sometimes issues may arise. Before submitting an RMA request, please review the policies listed below.
- All returns should be properly packaged to prevent possible damage during shipping (see Packaging and Shipping Requirements below). Please ship with a tracking number in order to ensure the delivery of the product. 4ipnet is not responsible for items that are misdirected, lost, or damaged while in transit.
- All parts replaced become the property of 4ipnet.
- Any RMA service performed under warranty will not extend, change the product’s warranty, or create any new warranties.
- It is the customer's responsibility to backup all configuration data before shipping the product to 4ipnet. 4ipnet is not responsible for any data that is lost during the diagnostic process.
- Shipping and Processing Fees:
- Product Under Warranty: If no defect is found, the customer will be contacted before taking further action.
- Products Out of Warranty: 4ipnet reserves the right to refuse repair of a product for which the warranty has expired or has been voided. In the event that an Out of Warranty Repair is requested, the customer is responsible for all charges associated, including but not limited to the spare parts, processing fee, and shipping costs.
- Fill out all required information on the RMA Request Form and email the form back to email@example.com.
- After the RMA request has been verified by a 4ipnet representative, the customer will receive an email response with a RMA number and any other information associated with the RMA request, including (1) the designated return address of 4ipnet, and (2) the guidelines for documents required for customs clearance.
- Package the product to be returned carefully, in accordance to the Packaging and Shipping Requirements.
- Ship the product to 4ipnet as soon as possible - the RMA number is only valid for 10 days from the date of issuance. Any shipping costs must be paid upfront.
- In order for a product to be classified as DOA (Dead on Arrival), 4ipnet must be notified of the defect within 30 days of purchase date (invoice date).
Packing and Shipping Requirements
- Print out the completed RMA Request Form and place it along with the original invoice from 4ipnet inside the shipping box.
- Ensure that the RMA number is legibly written on the return label affixed to the outside of the exterior packaging (please do NOT write on the original 4ipnet packaging). Returns without a valid RMA number will not be accepted, and 4ipnet is not liable for the loss or damage to unauthorized returns.
- Follow the guidelines given when preparing the Invoice and Packing List for customs clearance, and list the RMA number legibly on these documents. If delivered via international carriers such as FedEx or DHL, specify “RETURN FOR REPAIR. NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. VALUE FOR CUSTOMS PURPOSES ONLY.” on the carrier’s shipping documents.
- All DOA products returned to 4ipnet must be complete, in its original state, and in the original 4ipnet packaging (with all accessories intact).
- Products that are damaged in transit due to insufficient packaging are subject to rejection of warranty repair and/or warranty replacement requests.