The 4ipnet APM100 is a simple yet effective centralized Wi-Fi AP management solution, designed specifically for small hotels, distributed retail/chain stores, and bed and breakfast venues. With a straightforward user interface and plug-and-play setup, network administrators can quickly deploy and manage a Wi-Fi network of up to 100 APs*1 with minimal IT resources.
Setting up a Wi-Fi network with APM100 is extremely easy - just configure a provisioning template and plug the APs and APM100 into the same switch/subnet - in a matter of minutes the network will be up and running. In addition to facilitating wireless network setup, the APM100 also provides extensive monitoring and management features, such as grphical maps and reports, automated status change notifications, and integrated troubleshooting utilities.
With the APM100, organizations have a cost-effective, entry-level network management solution for basic Wi-Fi deployments. For Wi-Fi service providers who need the branded advertisements, flexible user authentication, and client information collection, the APM100 can meet all their needs; moreover, the APM100 can be further enabled with customized captive portal to suit a wide array of application scenarios.
- APM CAPACITY
- Supported AP Models: EAP702, EAP705, EAP737, EAP760, EAP767, OWL300, OWL530, OWL630
- Up to 100 Managed 4ipnet APs or 20 with captive portals enabled
- Up to 8 Captive Portals
- PHYSICAL DIMENSION
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Dimensions: 19.0 cm x 13.3 cm x 3.3 cm
- Weight: 0.82kg (1.81 Ibs)
- DC Input: 12V / 1A (Power adapter included)
- 5 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, AutoMDIX, RJ-45
- USB: USB 3.0 (16GB disk included)
- Power, Reset/Restart
- LED INDICATORS
- Power, status
- CE, FCC
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing