The 4ipnet APM100 is a simple yet effective centralized Wi-Fi AP management solution, designed specifically for small businesses, hospitality venues, and distributed retail/chain stores. With a straightforward user interface and plug-and-play setup, network administrators can quickly deploy and manage a Wi-Fi network of up to 100 APs*1 with minimal IT resources.
Setting up a Wi-Fi network with APM100 is extremely easy - just configure a provisioning template and plug the APs and APM100 into the same switch/subnet - in a matter of minutes the network will be up and running. In addition to facilitating wireless network setup, the APM100 also provides extensive monitoring and management features, such as detailed logs and reports, automated status change notifications, and integrated troubleshooting utilities.
With the APM100, organizations have a cost-effective, entry-level network management solution for basic Wi-Fi deployments. For businesses needing advanced user authentication, role-based QoS/firewall policies, and traffic shaping capabilities, the APM100 can be further combined with 4ipnet WHG-series gateways to support a wide-array of application scenarios.
- APM CAPACITY
- Up to 100 Managed 4ipnet APs
- Supported AP Models: EAP705, EAP737, EAP760, EAP767, OWL530, OWL630
- PHYSICAL DIMENSION
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Dimensions: 19.0 cm x 13.3 cm x 3.3 cm
- Weight: 0.82kg (1.81 Ibs)
- DC Input: 12V / 1A (Power adapter included)
- 5 x 10/100/1000Base-T Ethernet, AutoMDIX, RJ-45
- USB: USB 3.0 (16GB disk included)
- Power, Reset/Restart
- LED INDICATORS
- Power, status
- CE, FCC
- ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing